Rules & Regulations
- Soft Spikes for all members and their guests.
- No practicing on the golf course. . . play one ball.
- No carts on driving range.
- No food and beverage OF ANY KIND allowed on the grounds unless purchased at Wyckoff. Our parking lot is not a picnic area.
- No carts should be driven on the tee areas or on the fringes of greens. All carts must be driven in the rough at all times. (This also applies to hand pull carts)
- No tank tops or cutoffs . . . shirts must be worn at all times.
- Repair divots and all marks on the greens and rake the sand traps.
- Please put trash in receptacles.
- Again, no alcoholic beverages or coolers are to be brought onto Wyckoff Country Club property. This rule will be strictly enforced. Any participant/head of tournament caught bringing any alcohol onto Wyckoff Country Club property will be asked to vacate the premises. Also, no alcoholic nips for prizes are allowed.